Busch, Slipakoff & Schuh, LLP recently leased 14,578 RSF on the 3rd floor of 100 City View. The firm specializes in a wide variety of legal services in the business finance arena, including:
• Public and private equity and debt finance - representing issuers, underwriters, borrowers and investors (venture capital and “private equity”).
• Structuring, negotiating and documenting investments and the purchase or sale of businesses or assets; transaction due diligence.
• Specific project finance, joint venture transactions, initial public offerings (IPOs), secondary follow-on public offerings, and reverse mergers into public shells.
• Capital raising and commercial lending and borrowing
• Federal and state securities law compliance.
Kevin Mitchell of Benchmark Commercial represented Busch, Slipakoff & Schuh, LLP in the transaction while Jackie Gauthreaux and Jennifer Koontz of Pope & Land Enterprises, Inc. represented ownership.